Skip to main content

My Week Off!!!

Last week was mad and amazing all at the same time. So I thought I would come up with a few things that I have either learnt or what I have just realised this week.

1) I have realised that Bower Day in Lichfield, is a bit bigger than I thought it was. It was a really nice day at work and when I got home my parents told me about all the things they got up to and what they won. (They didn't win that much, I probably wouldn't do any better)

2) Netflix is more amazing than I thought it was. At the moment I am currently tied up watching Gossip Girl and I can't seem to stop watching it. OH and what's really puzzling me is, WHO IS GOSSIP GIRL???? Who are they?? I really want to know but I don't want to look on the internet for the answer as I think it will spoil the surprise!!

3) With greasy hair, it doesn't just mean that you can leave it all day and it will be fine. NO that's not the answer!! I left my hair on Monday and instead of going out with it all as a mess, I put it up by twisting and plaiting it. To be honest it looked a lot nicer than I thought. All I had to do then is put some hairspray in and place a flower at the side. JOB DONE!!

4) Bottles of juice for just £1 are amazing. One bottle can last for ages over the weekend at work. They are so useful as then I don't need to buy pop all the time. I normally buy Robinsons, Peach Fruit and Barley. It's taste so nice and you don't even need to use much.

5) I have realised this week that spotify is like my best friend right now! I just can't stop listening to all the top hits and new music that's out. I am also either listening to music in the morning or when I go to bed. It just the best thing I've ever downloaded on my iPad.

6) I have realised that I really want to go and see the new Disney movie 'Tomorrowland' really badly. I can't stop watching the trailer over and over again. If anyone else wants to see it I don't blame you, it looks amazing!

Anyway there's a few things that I wanted to share with you all from last week.

Lots of love,
HailsExclusive xoxoxo 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wishlist

Have you ever wanted something soooo much that you can't stop thinking about it all the time? Well, I decided to share with you guys some of the things that I really really want at the minute. 1) Macbook Air- OK so I know it's loads and loads of money and that I should probably stop dreaming about having one, but I just can't. So I have decided that I'm going to save up some money first and at the end of the year hope that maybe if I get some money for my Birthday and at Christmas, maybe I will have enough to get one. I really really want one of these. Iv'e had a look at the things others have said about them on YouTube and other sites and I've seen nothing but good reviews on them. I have to get myself one. 2) Beats Speakers (in pink)- I don't think I would have any other colour to be honest. I think it must be a more girly thing. This item I can defiantly DREAM ON with, there is no way EVER I'm going to be able to get one of these.    3) The

AVON

I can't believe this. Hey everyone, just want to write a quick post today. I went to work the other day and one of the girls is an Avon representative! Me and my mom have been trying to find someone who does it for ages. Arghhh I'm so excited cause we really love Avon but we haven't been able to get anything for a long time. I know that we could have gone online but it is a lot nicer looking in the book. As soon as the order comes I am going to share what we both got and how much each item was (it's so cheap). My mom used to always get Avon products until the representative she used decided to just leave 😢 I don't think that she has really gotten any really good makeup since then so I think when I brought the book home she was really happy happy just to get her old makeup back. Aww bless her. If you use or used Avon makeup let me know what you think to the products and what you use. Many thanks everyone, HailsExclusive xoxox

Places I want to go when I'm older

I have so many places that I would love to visit. Could you imagine travelling all around the world and seeing all the amazing landscape and scenery? I could! So I have made a list of some of the different locations that I want to see sometime in the future. 1) New York-  I think everyone wants to visit here! My mom went with my dad a few years ago for her 40th birthday. She loved it. Everyday we would get a face time call from her telling us about her day and what she got up too. They were originally just going to travel on a cruise ship and then spend the day in New York. But my dad found that it would be cheaper to just fly over and spend just over a week there. My mom told me a funny story the one day she said, when they went into one of the restaurants for a meal, they asked one of the waiters " do you know where I can find a loo?" (the toilet/ bathroom). As you can imagine the waiter looked at them and said " I'm sorry I haven't seen