Skip to main content

Getting Ready With Me

Hey everyone,

I don't know if some of you know that a while back I made a video on what was in my makeup bag. Well, that video seemed to be viewed by quite a lot of people. I didn't know that people actually wanted to watch it, thank you everyone xx

The other day while I was going to get ready, I thought maybe I should film it and see what it looks like and I really can't wait to share it with you all.

I do say in the video that I will be posting photos of the things I use on here and explaining them all for you. Lets get started-

GETTING READY WITH ME This is my everyday quick look.


A few weeks ago I decided to buy myself my very own makeup table with a mirror. I found this one on Ebay and I only paid around £77 for it. Super good bargin don't you think?? It was also just the right size to fit in my room next to my bed. Looking at all the other dressing tables on sites this was the only one that seemed to just be perfect for me. It has two small draws attached to the mirror and a large thin draw underneath. It has just the right amount of space to hold all of my makeup that I use. 


1)  One of the first things I like to start of doing is just getting out all the makeup I'm going to use. This helps me to see which piece of makeup I'm going to use next. I normally start by applying my foundation to help cover all my spots. Yes I do in fact hate the thought of having spots most of the time, I think some people will agree. The foundation I use I have found is one of the best for my type of skin. I know that everyone will be different, but this is by far such an amazing foundation. I love it. I always by this from the House of Fraser in Birmingham, it normally costs around £37 for one bottle. 


2) I always then move on to applying on my powder. I have found over the last few years that the Natural Collection powder is the best for my skin, I know know my I like it so much because it doesn't always last that long. Oh well. This probably isn't the best photo of it but you can see how much I have used it over the past few months. You can buy this from any local Boots store for around £1.99.


3) Mascara. I can't not love this. For some reason any other mascara that I have tried I don't seem to like or it just doesn't look right. As I say in the video, I don't really have that many eyelashes. To try and find something that works well and really shows the only ones I have, this works best for me. The only place I have been able to find this is in a store called B&M in Stafford. It only costed me about £2 for one. (I ended up buying 5 all in one go).


4) Eyeliner, I love all my eyeliners but this is by far my favourite. I got this for christmas so I don't really know how much it is or where to find it. But I think it could probably be found in Boots. I'll have to chick it out and see if the do different colours (I really do hope that they do). 



5) I have so many different colours of lipstick from the same brand that I never know where I last put them or where which one it. I normally try and take a strong and light colour to work so that i have an option if I wan't to change in the middle of the day. From the Natural Collection (again) this is a colour called Cedar. I like how this colour isn't to dark but you can still clearly see that you are wearing it. I love it, so far it is my most used for work.




6) When I start to draw on my eyebrows I don't normally use any pencils but I used my eyeshadow to give a nice natural look. I have also never really known what I look like with eyebrows so when I started drawing them on it came to a bit of a shock at how different I looked. We got this eyeshadow palette from Ebay as we found it was a lot cheaper to buy it on there.

7) The last thing I use when doing my makeup is the blusher that I got with a little christmas gift set. I don't always use it and I am thinking of changing to more of the powder blusher rather thank staying with this one. It does still look really good and lasts all day, that's really the main things that I wanted one for.



I do use other products as well as these but it can depend on what I'm doing in the day and where I'm going. The video below is posted on my YouTube channel from NOW!!!! Check it out at the bottom.

Thanks everyone, 
HailsExclusive xoxox 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wishlist

Have you ever wanted something soooo much that you can't stop thinking about it all the time? Well, I decided to share with you guys some of the things that I really really want at the minute. 1) Macbook Air- OK so I know it's loads and loads of money and that I should probably stop dreaming about having one, but I just can't. So I have decided that I'm going to save up some money first and at the end of the year hope that maybe if I get some money for my Birthday and at Christmas, maybe I will have enough to get one. I really really want one of these. Iv'e had a look at the things others have said about them on YouTube and other sites and I've seen nothing but good reviews on them. I have to get myself one. 2) Beats Speakers (in pink)- I don't think I would have any other colour to be honest. I think it must be a more girly thing. This item I can defiantly DREAM ON with, there is no way EVER I'm going to be able to get one of these.    3) The

AVON

I can't believe this. Hey everyone, just want to write a quick post today. I went to work the other day and one of the girls is an Avon representative! Me and my mom have been trying to find someone who does it for ages. Arghhh I'm so excited cause we really love Avon but we haven't been able to get anything for a long time. I know that we could have gone online but it is a lot nicer looking in the book. As soon as the order comes I am going to share what we both got and how much each item was (it's so cheap). My mom used to always get Avon products until the representative she used decided to just leave 😒 I don't think that she has really gotten any really good makeup since then so I think when I brought the book home she was really happy happy just to get her old makeup back. Aww bless her. If you use or used Avon makeup let me know what you think to the products and what you use. Many thanks everyone, HailsExclusive xoxox

Where does the time go?!

Hey, Before you read this post take a look at my About Me page at the top of  your page. I have just recently updated it on briefly where I am in life. Take a look and let me know what you think. (Emotion- nervous lol) πŸ˜ƒ omg didn’t realise I could put emojis on this hehe. πŸ˜‚πŸ’– If you are reading this thankyou very much, it means a lot. As I am getting older I want to more write about learning about life, exploring new hobbies and general chat. I think I am going to find it helpful to write about various things and be able to refer back to them over the course of the year. 😊 This was just a quick post just to say hi again (I know AGAIN, oh dearπŸ™ˆπŸ˜¬). Many thanks, hails xxxx