Skip to main content

Online Shopping??

Everyone knows the normal online clothes sites, boohoo, new look, forever 21 and my favourite...... Everything5pound.com.
As my wardrobe currently needs a massive update I thought that over the next few weeks I would place a few different orders on these sites and see that I can get for a good price.

I am going to start with New Look. My mom recently told me that if you buy something online you can return anything back to your local store if it doesn't fit. Well that saves the hassle of trying to post it all back if it's no good hehe. I think that I have always loved the clothes from here. But some items can be far to expensive for my liking, that's why I have gone to cheaper shops.

Dresses. I have to say that I don't wear them much anymore but I have started wearing them at home. Leggings are my favourite to wear with them, they just look so amazing together.

Trousers. I don't really have many trousers. I do though have my favourite light blue skinny jeans, when I wear them they are so nice with a short top and a long cardigan.

When I do place these orders, I will be rating the sites on how easy it was to shop around.
From saying how I found viewing the items was, end payment and the delivery.
I will also be making a video on opening my package and viewing the items first time.

Thanks for reading, hope you have enjoyed this post xox

HailsExclusive xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AVON

I can't believe this. Hey everyone, just want to write a quick post today. I went to work the other day and one of the girls is an Avon representative! Me and my mom have been trying to find someone who does it for ages. Arghhh I'm so excited cause we really love Avon but we haven't been able to get anything for a long time. I know that we could have gone online but it is a lot nicer looking in the book. As soon as the order comes I am going to share what we both got and how much each item was (it's so cheap). My mom used to always get Avon products until the representative she used decided to just leave 😒 I don't think that she has really gotten any really good makeup since then so I think when I brought the book home she was really happy happy just to get her old makeup back. Aww bless her. If you use or used Avon makeup let me know what you think to the products and what you use. Many thanks everyone, HailsExclusive xoxox

A Letter To My Younger Self

Dear Me (aged 13), You will soon feel like you just want to give up, but it gets better trust me. There will be times that you will feel like you want to completly give up on life, but you don't need to because there is light at the other end. All you need todo is hold you head up high and say to yourself "I CAN DO THIS NO MATTER WHAT" You might not know this right now, but you are stronger than you think. You have more will power than anyone else around you, don't forget that. The girls that are with you right now, they aren't your friends. You need to understand that they may try to hurt you emotionally nearly everyday during you time at school and when you go home you will feel helpless, but you are so much more stronger than you think. As hard as it sounds take in what they are saying to you. You won't think that it is the best thing todo at the time and it will be hard, but all that pain and sadness will help you with everything else later on. I

Where does the time go?!

Hey, Before you read this post take a look at my About Me page at the top of  your page. I have just recently updated it on briefly where I am in life. Take a look and let me know what you think. (Emotion- nervous lol) πŸ˜ƒ omg didn’t realise I could put emojis on this hehe. πŸ˜‚πŸ’– If you are reading this thankyou very much, it means a lot. As I am getting older I want to more write about learning about life, exploring new hobbies and general chat. I think I am going to find it helpful to write about various things and be able to refer back to them over the course of the year. 😊 This was just a quick post just to say hi again (I know AGAIN, oh dearπŸ™ˆπŸ˜¬). Many thanks, hails xxxx